At the Stores
Stop by the Petoskey Store on Thursdays from 4-6 pm to see what Angela has cooked up for the weekly demo! She will be giving tips for your holiday tables starting in November.
- Spooky Kids is back with spooktacular treats for the kids to try like Ghoul Drool, Spider Cider and Zombie Skin. Saturday, October 28th 10 am - 12 pm in Petoskey and Tuesday, October, 31st 5-7 pm in Boyne City. All ages welcome. Bring your taste-buds!!!
- It's time to talk turkey! You can pre-order your fresh Duerksen Thanksgiving Turkey here. Make sure to stop by the Petoskey store on November 3rd from 11:30 am - 2:00 pm to talk with Sue Duerksen and sample some of her delicious turkey!
We are out in the Community!
- Stop by and say Hi at the Local Themed Business After Hours on Thursday, October 19th at City Park Grill. We are happy to be sponsoring the Local Food Alliance for this event.
- Make sure to stop by and see us at the Life Roots Family Expo at the Castle in Charlevoix on October 22nd from 2-5 pm.
- We are proud to sponsor the 2017 Around the Table event put on by the Local Food Alliance on November 8th from 4-8 pm.
- We will be doing a food and supply drive for the Women's Resource Center
Want to know more about our stores?
- Schedule a store tour, whether you want to know more about whole-foods, vegan options, gluten-free items or just how to save money shopping the Grain Train, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour. Individual and group tours welcome.
What's Happening in the Local Food and Farm Community?
What workshops, classes and/or groups would you like to see offered at the Grain Train?
We would love your feedback. Please take a moment to fill in this survey. Your participation is appreciated.
*Grain Train Events/ Workshops are held in our Community Room, which is located above the Grand Traverse Pie Company at 316 1/2 Mitchell Street unless otherwise noted. Just take the stairs to the top of the second level and we are the first door to your left.